Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Stuff

Mood: Invigorated
Music: Break Out, Swing Out Sister

I found a new story last night, and I'm just under four thousand words into it. It continues on a theme I keep toying with, which flirts with the supernatural. This manuscript, however, has a more serious tone. It's my grown up writing, unlike my completed manuscript, which is light young adult, and the other story I have dancing around in my head, which is definitely a youth fantasy.

I was talking (if instant messaging is considered talking) to a friend, and one thing led to another, and I brain dumped about two hundred words. The next thing I knew, these new characters were born, and now they keep talking to me, so I'm writing.

I think they'll be the next completed manuscript, sometime in late winter. Their names are Anne and Gabriel. They have lots of sex.

I'll keep you posted. Right now, I have to dance.

1 comment:

Bridget Hilal said...

I heard Breakout today in the car! It's an omen!